1. Categories of Personally Identifiable Information.
We collect the following types of information from you:
(1) Contact Data which includes your name, telephone number, mailing and e-mail addresses;
(2) Online Tracking information, which is described below;
(3) Demographic and additional information, which you provide to us by e-mail, or by posting content or completing online forms, or surveys.
2. Online Tracking.
At this time, we do not recognize or respond to a browser’s “do not track” signals or other such mechanisms.
3. Uses of Information Collected.
We use Contact Data to send you information about our company or services or our affiliates’ products or services, or to contact you when necessary. We use information obtained from Online Tracking technologies (including information collected by our third party service providers) for web and email analytics and for marketing and advertising purposes.
By using the Site, you consent to receiving electronic communications from us. These electronic communications may include information concerning or related to our products. You agree that any notices, agreements, disclosures or other communications that we send you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including that such communications be in writing.
4. Third Party Collection of Personally Identifiable Information
We approve third parties to collect Online Tracking information from the Site. For example, Google or other advertisement providers may use Online Tracking, including to determine whether, when and for how long you view advertisements.
5. Confidentiality and Security of Personal Information.
6. Lost or Stolen Information.
You must promptly notify us if your user name or password is lost, stolen or used without permission. In such an event, we will cancel that account and assign you a new user name and password and update our records accordingly.
7. Other Limits to Your Privacy.
The Site may contain links to other websites and may approve other websites to obtain Online Tracking information from the Site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. When you post on the Site, the information that you disclose becomes public information. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
Last updated October 19, 2017